May 25, 2013

Welcome


Welcome to Dinner in the Diner! This blog/website is intended to be a one-stop shop for all those questions travelers have about what to expect while Dining on Amtrak. This will be a work in progress, as my end goal is to have a picture of every meal on every Amtrak train, so please keep checking back as things get updated. I am also hoping to make this a crowd-sourced resource, so please feel free to contact me using the information to the right to share any feedback, pictures, questions, or other options you may have.

Another great traveler resource of which I am a member is the Amtrak Unlimited discussion forum; if you can't find an answer to a question about Amtrak meals here, let the folks there know, and hopefully we can find an answer, and get it put up here for future travelers.

Happy Travels!

2 comments:

  1. Great beginning to what looks like a great website/resource.
    I'll be sure to take pics of all meals on my upcoming TE and EB trips in the next couple of months.
    ~ Joanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments and for stopping by! I'd love any and all contribution you could make to help make this as comprehensive as possible.

      Delete