January 31, 2013

Upcoming Trip

Well, the year certainly started off busy, and with other things in life, work, volunteer service, etc., I haven't had enough time to update this site as frequently as I'd have liked.  I want to thank those folks, especially from the FlyerTalk AGR Forum who have welcomed me in and been willing to share their meal pictures and descriptions.  Several of the pages have been updated with additional meals as they are shared with me.

Starting Saturday, my fiancĂ©e and I will begin a week long mini great-circle trip, going from WAS to NOL for several days, then returning via CHI, on the Crescent, City of New Orleans, and Cardinal.  I am looking forward to this trip for lots of reasons, one of which is to be able to get some pictures myself of different meals to update here.

Thanks all, and keep on ridin the high iron!

No comments:

Post a Comment